As video becomes a more and more important medium for corporate use, the question rises how to manage this. Video Media Asset Management (V-MAM) is one of the rising topics in the business. The thought is that solutions for corporate video production and management studio are expensive, too expensive for small businesses, but video experts at the upcoming DAM-event in New York by Henry Stewart (May 2nd and 3rd) will prove you wrong.
Theresa Regli, Principal & Managing Director, Real Story Group and Romney Whitehead, Digital Content Platform Manager, NET-A-PORTER Group will give an overview of corporate (non-broadcaster) oriented video technology options.
After that a panel of video management experts who will discuss this challenge.
- Exploring innovation and new uses for MAM in the ingest, editing, review and approval, archive and distribution phases
- Getting renewed “buy-in” – from loggers, editors and producers (all of whom view MAM differently)
- The importance of designating an in-house ‘MAM Czar / Media Manager’
- MAM and DAM and convening sustainable collaboration
All panel speakers have years of experience within the field and are members of advanced video MAM user and/or consultation teams.
Jacki Guerra, VP, Media Asset Services, A&E Television Networks
- Tab Butler, Director – Media Management & Post Production, MLB Network
- Dave Lankford, Director of Product, Dr. Oz Digital
- Cynthia Parrish, Product Manager, Harris Broadcast
- Tracey Shaw, VP, TV and Network Operations, WWE, Inc
For a detailed conference agenda please click here